The Department of Electrical Engineering was established in the
year 2009. It has academic programme with intake of 60 under graduate students.
The department is equipped with the latest expe- rimental and computational facilities.
It runs to cater to the ever challenging needs of technical excellence in all
areas of electrical engineering such as Power Systems, Electrical Machines,
Control & Automation, Integrated Electronics & circuits and Power
To provide learning
environment for electrical engineering having high quality education and
ethical values to meet the future global challenges.
To provide high
quality graduate program in electrical engineering so that it prepares students
2) Better employability, startups and entrepreneurship.
3) Industry and managerial skills to be highly competent
Program Educational Objectives
At 4-5 years after Graduation, the Student as a Professional will:
PEO2.: To inculcate research capabilities in different areas of
Electrical Engineering to identify, comprehend and solve problems and adapt
themselves in a world of constantly evolving technology.
PEO3.: To generate high standards of moral and ethical values
among the graduates, this will help in transforming them as responsible citizen
of the nation.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
PSO1.: Graduates will possess the ability to interpret the
fundamental concepts of Electrical Engineering and its applications.
PSO2.: Graduates will be able to investigate and propose effective
solutions to the problems of Power System, Electrical Machines and Electronics
using contemporary tools & Mathematical approach.
PSO3.: Graduates will possess skills and knowledge for design,
operation and maintenance in the areas of Power System, Electrical machines and
PSO4.: Graduates will demonstrate lifelong learning attitude and
societal responsibilities with high moral and ethical values.
Roof-Top Solar power Plant
Electrical Engineering Curriculum Overview:
1. Engineering Mathematics
2. Concepts of Basic Electrical Engineering
3. Study and Design of Various AC/DC Machines
4. Technology of Generation, Transmission and Distribution of
5. Application circuits of Basic, Digital & Power Electronics
6. Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation
7. Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
1. Basic Electrical Lab
2. Electrical Machine Lab
3. Analog, Digital and Power Electronics Lab
4. Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
5. Switchgear and Protection Lab
6. High Voltage Lab
7. Microprocessor and Project Lab
8. Computer Lab
4. Microsoft Office 2007 Professional